My Studio | Texas Contemporary Portrait Photographer

2:58 PM

When I think back, I am pretty amazed of my journey in the realm of photography. Just the thought of where it has led me to and where it will take me makes me so excited. I am so thankful to the many people who have supported me,encouraged me and continue to do so on this journey. Without them, I am just another person with a camera. But, most of all I thank GOD for the many blessings and for instilling faith and artistry in me.

Because I am somewhat a control freak, there I said it......really? Ya, I think I have a little of that in me, lol! Only........ because the quality of my images and my clients are everything to me. I decided to have my very own STUDIO space. I wanted a space where my clients can feel comfortable. It took me awhile to decide on how I wanted the space to function but like most things I own, it needed to be multifunctional. Aesthetically it needed to speak who I was as an artist and my brand. With that, I present to you a preview of my work in progress Photography By May's Studio. More needs to be done however, I am proud of the base I have to work with. My large wall canvases are not in yet but will soon fill the bare walls.

Already, I find so much solace and pride in this space.  I feel so blessed that I get to work in a space like this and to be able to share it with my wonderful friends and clients, puts a smile on my face every single day (can you see it? I am all teeth and no eyes right now, hehehe!).



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!