Road Trip Across America | Part Deux

2:53 PM

My poor blog, I have been neglecting it for a while. So much has been happening here at Photography By May and something had to give to where I was not sacrificing my time with my precious family and unfortunately it was my blog. So with that, I wanted to continue on the road trip we took this past summer...yes, I did say summer and yes, I know it is fall now, lol!....If you missed my blog post on Road Trip Across America Part one, do check it out.

This blog post is going to pick up on our trip in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It's my very first time there and I must say it has an interesting landscape. A lot of brown everywhere until we got to the other side of the Sandia peak and then there was more green all over. We decided to take whatever available time we had to check out the Sandia peak and parts of the city around the University of New Mexico campus. The trek up Sandia was pretty long. In fact, it was 2.7 miles long. It was Daniela's second time on a tramway but fun nevertheless.

See all the brown....

 Getting a little greener...

 That shadow aaaaaallllll........ the way down there is our tram car
 Isn't it beautiful? This is at the peak at 10,378 foot above sea level.

Managed to capture some street shots while walking around......I am just more drawn taking pictures of people than landscapes.

 My cutie pie being her silly self......just love this girl!

























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!