A birthday wish...

4:52 PM

I'm always in search of something fun and exciting to do. So, when Daniela's friend's mom asked if we could do a birthday greeting video for her daughter, I jumped on it. To give you a little background, my daughter's friend recently moved all the way up north to Minnesota. They were best buddies and always played well together. They even attended pre-school together. So, when I told my daughter about our little project she got all excited and was spewing with ideas for our little movie. So we put our heads together and came up with a plan.

I wanted something different, fun and bright. Daniela, gave me soooo....many awesome ideas. Wish we could shoot them all but I think that will make it an hour long movie. I'll just save the rest for future projects. I can't tell you enough how much FUN I had doing this with my daughter. What a collaboration!!! I am definitely HOOKED. I cannot wait to do more short films like this.

Below is my very first storyboard. Do excuse the drawing, it sucks I know, I know...... but I am a planner and a very visual person. I needed something to work off from. Anyways..........




I hope you ENJOY it! Without further ado, here is a short film by Daniela and I.



A Birthday Wish from Photography By May on Vimeo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!