Seryn - Concert Series | Dallas Lifestyle Photographer

5:00 AM

Another for my personal series. Meet Seryn a five member folk band from Denton. They were pretty cool. Multi-talented band members playing all sorts of instruments. You can go to their website and check out their material. Of course Victor being the guitarist he is, thought their tube amp was super cool (you'll see below).





ta..da..COOL? Yes? No? I personally don't know much about tube amp other than they produce a warmer sound I think but man, do I love the rustic look of their amps.


the crowds just enjoying and soaking in their music...


my favorite....it feels like it belongs on the cover of a CD(hint!hint) ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are really great. I love the images of the audience watching intently. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!