Giving Back | Texas Event Photographer

9:02 PM

Giving back to my community is very dear to my heart. People give in so many ways. Some people give money, some give things, and like me now, some give their services. I couldn't be happier to have the chance to give back to my community through my photography.

A couple of times out of the year, I will donate my services to non-profit organizations as well as to deserving families. So stay tuned if you or someone you know runs a non-profit or knows a deserving family within the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I will be holding contests in the near future for you to submit your deserving nominee of choice. Details of the submissions will be given at that time both on my facebook and right here on my blog. To not miss out on this contest, make sure to follow me on facebook  or you can subscribe here to my blog.

My first GIVE BACK of the year was to First United Methodist Church of Frisco, TX which also happens to be my church family. When Pastor Jason approached me about taking some pictures for the church, I was elated. Now, FUMC Frisco was a deserving candidate not just because its my church family(although that plays a huge role, wink!wink!) but this very church does so much for the community. They are known throughout this area as a place to go in time of need. They even have a team of early responders called H.O.P.E that was immediately deployed to assist folks in the recent tornado disaster in Lancaster. Seriously, they do so much good for the community that it would take writing an encyclopedia to list it all out. I was given the privilege and honor to capture some pictures of my church family members from our Palm Sunday service as well as our Eggstravaganza event. FUMC Frisco has some of the most caring, loving, friendly, selfless and dedicated people I have ever met. They were so gracious for allowing me to capture them in some of their most intimate and vulnerable moment in prayer with our Heavenly Father. For that, I thank you and I hope you like the pictures.

Here is just a taste of some of the great shots captured that day. To view larger, just click on the image itself.




And last but not least, the cutie-pie's of the day....

Event, Photography, Church, Giving back, Charity, Prayer, Palm Sunday, Sermon, Children, Easter


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!