Daniela's 3rd Birthday

9:46 AM

Wow! March was a super busy month for me but, it is also a very special month for me because it is the month of my daughter's birthday. Victor and I knew we wanted to do something special for her but it took me forever to come up with a plan. There was so much to consider the weather, the theme, the setting...etc. We all know what kind of crazy weather we can get here in Texas in March.

So off to the drawing board to come up with a few options for the hubs to pick from. We finally decided on a flower theme since March is officially spring time and when I think of Spring, I think of flowers. And my, oh my! does Texas have some really beautiful wild flowers lining up the roadsides and fields. We also had her party at home because we wanted a more intimate feel where we get to interact with our guests and not have to worry that we had 7 minutes left to the venue. We also had Gregg the Balloon Guy provide the entertainment. He was super nice. The kids loved him. He was great at twisting balloons and his magic show was super entertaining for both kids and adults alike. The birthday girl even got in on the action and helped him out on a magic trick!!!

So with that all said, below are some pictures of my angel Daniela's 3rd birthday. She had a blast and that's all that matters to me. Though... she is asking for it every weekend now ;) I guess that means we did good. A very special thanks to the hubs for helping make this happen and to all our friends big and small for helping us celebrate Daniela's birthday. For friends and family who could not celebrate with us in person, we missed you dearly.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!