Texas Blue Bonnets | McKinney Family Photographer

7:50 PM

Ahhhh! Spring is in the air.......ahhhh chooo! yes, the pollen too. But I still love this time of the year mostly because my daughter Daniela was born in spring :) I have to say, Texas has some of the most amazing wild flowers. They are everywhere and it just brings a smile to my face every time I see them. To me they mean new life and new beginnings. The blue bonnets in Texas are especially pretty. I just couldn't help myself and drag my loyal troopers(dh & dd) out for a couple of shots. Thought I'd share some with you but here is the first one. More to be posted soon...

Let me know if you would like to schedule a mini blue bonnet photo session before the blooms disappear!!

As promised, here are some of the other pictures I managed to snap that day of my little angel...

So I go "Daniela, what kind of pose is that?!", she says "It's my ABC pose. Do you know what alphabet, momma?!" I can't really tell, can you?




Was not planning on being in front of the camera hence the bad hairdo, but the flowers were too pretty!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!