Hello, Blog World!!!

12:08 PM

So, I have taken the plunge and finally got myself a blog. I know, I know it's long time coming. Hey! I figured better late than never and I am sure it will be a blast! You can find all the information you will need on a session with me here but most importantly I will be sharing all my latest session pictures. The best part though, I hope to share some outtakes from my session because I believe we all could use more laughter in our lives and what better way than to allow me to put a smile on your beautiful face.

I promise to get the information I have intended for the blog out as soon as I am able to between shoots. Be nice, I am new at this ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!