About Me

12:55 PM

Hi! I am May, a Dallas-Fort Worth based contemporary portrait photographer who specializes in photography sessions of individuals, families, couples, boudoir, and wedding to take place at your home, favorite park, event venues, place of business or other locations. I also have a studio that I photograph out from. I capture more than just a pretty picture, they are artful memories of your family and or organization for you to savor for years to come. I believe that while our destination in life is important, it is the journey that matters most in the end. And with that, I focus my photography on capturing that precious life journey of my clients.
Photography is my second passion in life, first passion being my family. I am a very proud mother and wife to an amazing toddler and supportive husband who never cease to pleasantly surprise me, support me and make me laugh. They are the center of my life and they remind me everyday how important it is to capture those precious moments that seem to flash by.
If you would like to know more, drop me a note (may@photographybymay) or better yet, let’s meet for lunch, coffee, or even a round of tennis!!! (I promise you won't need to do much to beat me at the game). I look forward to capturing your life's journey...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!