Sophie H ~ Class of 2013 Centennial HS | Frisco, TX Senior Pictures

1:03 PM

Senior Photography, Pictures, McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Plano, Centennial, High School

The moment I met Sophie and her mom Pat, I immediately envisioned how I wanted to photograph Sophie and as you will see, they turned out beautifully. Sophie is an amazing young person who is full of compassion, love and care for people and pretty much any living thing around. She was even extremely careful not to disturb the little fishes in the creek where we were at. On top of all that beauty is also a super smart girl who will be majoring in psychology come this fall.

I have no doubt that you Sophie will have an amazingly bright future ahead of you. I wish you all the best!!!

Here are some of my favorites from Sophie's photo shoot. If you are interested in getting amazing one of a kind portraits like Sophie's do check out my eMagazine for more information. My team and I will work with you to ensure you will look your best from day 1 for your amazing portraits.

Sophie's custom fine art portrait for her love of music...


Fine Art Senior Pictures at Frisco, Texas


Senior Pictures in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney Texas





Senior Portraits editorial 2013




Makeup by Wendy Z

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!