Jocelyn ~ Class of 2013 | Paris, TX HS Senior Photographer

1:33 PM



Georgeous!!! That's all I could think of when I met this beautiful HS senior. See, Jocelyn hails from Paris, TX. For those of you who don't know, Paris TX is about 1hr and 40min to almost 2hr drive from me. So one day, Jocelyn and her parents came to my studio to meet up. I immediately fell in love with this family. I don't think I can even put into words how amazing their family is. I know Jocelyn will have an amazing future no matter what because of the foundation, love and support her parents has provided for her.

I cannot express how honored I am that they chose me as their photographer to capture this amazing time in Jocelyn's life. I wish her all the best and I know she will do amazingly well in college and beyond.

Here are some of my many favorites from her senior session with me..........Enjoy!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!