Stephanie | Contemporary Portraits Photographer, McKinney TX

8:47 AM



Meet Stephanie, a beautiful, sweet, compassionate lady. When she came to me for portraits, I knew immediately how I wanted to photograph and document her personality that radiates through her beauty. She is 70 and proud of it. And, she very well should be. I know what you all are thinking, "...when I grow up, I'd be lucky if I can look half as good as her". Ha! I feel the same way too....

I had done a shoot for her daughter Tamara a couple months back and all I can say is brace yourselves. Those amazing beautiful genes, lives on.

Here are a couple of my favorites from Stephanie's shoot. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!