Malley ~ Class of 2013 High School Senior | Frisco, TX

4:37 PM


You would never know she is not a model! She was able to follow my directions and gave me more. It was a joy to photograph her. A multi-talented girl, Malley has an extensive background in cheer for her high school and for pro cheer. She is a member of the Pro Spirit team. Of course, I was like in pain just watching her cheer skills and flexibility during our shoot. It's great to be young!

I can't imagine anything less than great success to Malley and I wish her all the best in her endeavours. Here are a few of many of my favorite shots from Malley's senior photo shoot.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!