Miss M Contemporary Portraits | Dallas Portrait Photographer

6:24 AM

When M contacted me about doing some portraits that she wanted for her anniversary, I was super excited. She was full of energy yet she had this serene innocence about her. I wanted to make sure that I captured that about her. We had so much fun doing this, lots of laughs and giggles. Below are some of what we shot that day(that I can show, ha!). Classy, contemporary and editorial. Isn't she gorgeous? When did you last have gorgeous photos of yourself? Ladies, its time to celebrate, treasure and capture your beauty, womanhood, and femininity. It makes a wonderful gift for yourself or your special someone.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!