I think my camera is in L.O.V.E | Dallas Contemporary Photography

6:20 PM

So, I get this call and my client goes, "Hey May, I want to take some pics as a wedding gift for my husband to be." I was like, "Awwwesome!" What a great idea right?! Seriously, I think every bride to be should consider doing this. It's just an awesome gift whether its for yourself or your significant other.

Immediately after the call I went into action planning out her shoot. I knew right away that I wanted something classy, timeless and editorial for her. We had soooooo... much fun doing the shoot. I have a feeling my camera is in l.o.v.e with her. Every shot I got of her was just stunning. Wish I could show you all of them. With that, I am proud to share with you some of the images we shot that day.

Don't you think she belongs on the cover of a magazine?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!