Erica + Jake + Sassy | Plano, TX Family Portrait Photography

3:31 PM

Photography By May, PhotographyByMay, Plano, McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Family, Senior, Boudoir  Best Photographer

Well hello! I had the privilege of photographing this beautiful couple and their beloved dog Sassy. Meet Erica and Jake. Both being Crossfit junkies, they naturally met at the gym. On who approached the other first, I got a smile and a look. I still don't know, lol! But some things are better kept a secret, right?! Wink! Wink! Today, they both get to share and encourage each other in their quest for a fitter lifestyle.

I also had the honor of photographing Erica's parents and her brother and sister-in-law. If you haven't checked out their session, you should. Below are some of my favorites from their shoot with me.


Photography By May, PhotographyByMay, Plano, McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Family, Senior, Boudoir  Best Photographer

Photography By May, PhotographyByMay, Plano, McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Family, Senior, Boudoir  Best Photographer

Photography By May, PhotographyByMay, Plano, McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Family, Senior, Boudoir  Best Photographer

Look at their gorgeous photography products created with love. I love it when my clients proudly display their portraits created by me.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!