Happy Mother's Day!!!

8:44 AM

I just wanted to take this time to wish all my wonderful clients, friends and family a very Happy Mother's Day. I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your awesomeness and the wonderful things you do for your children and loved ones.

You know, it's amazing what mother's do and sacrifice for their children and loved ones. I know this first hand cause I have a mother like that who puts her kids before herself. She has done so much for me to get me to where I am today. And while I tell her Mom, its your time to enjoy life now and not worry about the kids, it is a habit that is hard for her to change. I remember when I was running a fever as a child, she would stay up all night sponging me down even though she had to get up real early for work. She would take on part-time jobs on top of her full time job just so she could give us better of everything. She would teach me art (I guess that's whom I got my artistic flair from). She would even make clothes for my barbie doll(yes!...... I did play with Barbie dolls growing up). She would cook awesome yummy food and baked cookies during holiday celebrations. She would take me to school and wait for me at the cafeteria because I was afraid of going to school that one day. She was just that kind of a mom. Selfless, caring and hardworking putting her family first. She has given so much of herself to each and everyone of her children. For that and everything else that you have done for me and my siblings, I cannot thank you enough MOM. You are an inspiration. I hope to one day be at least half the awesome MOM that you are. I am so blessed that GOD gave me you. Have a Happy Mother's Day!, MOM. Love ya.

Me and my mom hanging out by the beach. Isn't she HOT! and that's after having 5 kids y'all.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Book Your Session!

To book your session today contact me at may@photographybymay.com!